Tel: (202) 713-9870
Main number (Richmond ,VA)
ENB is bringing its French Language program to the DMV community!
All levels including French Immersion programs and ESL.
1- Academic French:
1st option: 12 sessions of 2 hours each : $450 (10 students per group. Students are grouped by language ability and level).
2nd option: 12 sessions of 2 hours
$ 840 (3-5 students)
3rd option: Private classes
Call for pricing
Academic French immersion Support
Academic support in the target language
Details coming soon!
We believe in acquiring a language instead of learning a language.
Our teachers are native French speakers from various French speaking countries.
ALL our teachers are certified ,and have over 10 years of teaching experience in K-12.
Our programs have been successful or the past 6 years.
Bonjour! Hola! Ciao! Hello!
Thank you very much for choosing ENB Languages 4 Kidz. I created ENB in October 2014. My first classroom was in an hallway of a local school. I wanted to create a program that would open language acquisition to young children from age 3 in my community. It has been such a rewarding experience.
PSM Agile Framework Facilitator/Certified French Teacher/ESL
NY State World Languages Post Baccalaureate Educator Program
19+ years of teaching Languages in the DMV (in Montessori & traditional settings)
After co-Teaching with the founder of ENB, I am pleased to join the ENB team covering Northern VA, DC & MD.
I have volunteered every summer at ENB, it is an ultimate pleasure to represent ENB travel program in my community.
En mi experiencia con los niños he tenido la oportunidad de interactuar, comprenderlos y desarrollar sus conocimientos con juegos didácticos. Ellos son el futuro; es fundamental una buena educación, utilizando las estrategias lúdicas que son el motor de las actividades que he desarrollado con ellos, ya que, son las que impulsan la motivación en los niños y generan el escenario óptimo para el proceso de enseñanza y aprendizaje. Con mi experiencia he desarrollado la capacidad de escucharlos y observarlos para así entender como los niños exploran su entorno y construyen su conocimiento de las cosas que los rodean, aprender a entender sus señales no verbales, y obtener un mejor conocimiento de sus intereses
We realize that work schedule and parental obligations make it difficult to physically came to a Spanish or French class. Our timetable and location can’t suit everybody, so we decided to offers learning remotely by Skype.
Courses are for groups of 5 students. Contact us to discuss options, and start learning Spanish or French from home.
Skype address: Given upon registration- to be only used by registered student.
Our pedagogical goal is to give each student the vocabulary ,a solid grammar base , in order to build their confidence that would allow them build up their conversational skills. A solid base structure in a language learning is a must to have, otherwise you will invent your own language and adopt bad habits when conversing, that said we strongly encourage our students to just try to express their feelings and thoughts. Everybody has different learning pace and style, some learn with pictures, music, repetition, writing, etc. At ENB our teachers will include your learning style in each lesson, and regularly ask for your feedback.
The teacher will help you with the 4 keys of learning: reading, writing, listening and pronunciation, all this areas will be cover with fun, laughter, and in a relax setting.
Given to student upon registration and payment. This address should only be used by student.
Spanish Online (adults)
Tuesdays: 5:30 to 6:30
$180 ( 10 hrs)
$350 (20 hrs)
Spanish Online (adults)
Beginers with previous knowledge
Tuesdays: 6:40 to 7:40
$180 ( 10 hrs)
$350 (20 hrs)
10% discount on the first session if registering for 20 hrs.
Interactive online French and Spanish classes for adults starting this November 2018 !!
Hello in different languages
Bonjour song in French
Greeting song in Spanish
1. At this time, we accept credit cards, cash or check.
2. Payment must be done to confirm spot in the class.
3. All payments are expected no later than 14 days before the start of a new session
A processing fee of 3.1 % will apply to all the credit cards payment through PayPal.
Mailing address for check payment:
ENB Languages 4 Kidz- 3141 Parkwood Avenue, RVA 23221
1. In other to get your refund, you must inform us at least 7 days before the first day of class. Therefore, allowing us to open the spot to another child. Please note that refunds will not be issued for late cancellation.
2. When a group is full and closed, we will have to turn down other children. We are asking you to please consider this fact before submitting a late cancellation.
3. Tuition are not transferable to another session nor student.
4. Being a group class priced at a group rate, individual make ups are NOT available. Please check your schedule before signing up.
5. In case of a teacher absence or snow day, the school will reschedule the class or add 15-30 to some of the remaining classes to make up the missing class(es).
1. Students are expected to attend class, and will be charged tuition for the class whether they attend or not.
2. Please note that one hour of class is 55 minutes long.
3. Email us if your child will be absent
4. Inform the teacher in person or email the school if someone other than yourself will pick up your child(ren). Make sure to give us the full name of the person picking up the child, and let us know if your child knows them. We will give you two numbers to contact in case a last minute pick up change.
5. Please sign the check in and check out log located in the front of the classroom
Communication with parent(s)
1. Every Saturday after class you will be emailed supporting videos and songs related to the day’s lesson.
2. We love to post videos and pictures of each interactions/activities in our class. These videos /pictures are only posted on ENB Facebook, and sometimes used for ENB’s promotional flyer/short videos. We will email you a form in which we will ask your permission to film or take pictures of your child(ren).
3. We will contact you if we have any questions or concerns in regards to your child in class.
4. We will send you an email in case a class is cancelled due to snow days, bad weather, building issues, or any other reasons. Every class cancelled will be reschedule within the session.
1. Make sure your child is able to be in class without a parent or family member. Parents are not allowed in class, in order to facilitate the teacher’s role as the authority figure. Parents are welcome to wait in the sitting area outside the classrooms.
2. Every child must be toilet trained, and bring a snack or drink if possible.
3. If your child is sick, please keep him/her home to avoid getting other children or the teacher ill.
4. Respecting the schedule is very important. Please make sure to arrive not earlier than 5 minutes before class, and promptly pick up your child at the end of class. Because classes are scheduled consecutively , teacher will not be able to supervise your child nor leave the room to open the main door while teaching the next group.
“We thoroughly enjoyed summer Spanish camp. The program reinforced our son’s Spanish language vocabulary and provided real life exposure throughout Richmond. We will definitely do it again. Parents of Nelson F.”
Aedan really enjoyed his time, and its great to see him use his new vocabulary!
I thoroughly enjoyed the program and I have told all my friends about it. You are so patient with the kids, and my son really enjoyed his time learning Spanish. I look forward to him being in the fall classes. Thank you so much for providing opportunities for kids to learn other languages.
"I highly recommend if you are looking for language immersion for your kids. My girls LOVED the camp (and I did too!). They learned a ton and were so happy there. I hope to send our little one to preK next year to ENB".
"My daughter had a wonderful experience learning about different cultures. At camp they explored new countries every day. That was very exciting and educational for her. I am amazed at the amount of Spanish she has learned and continues to use after the completion of camp. This is an amazing program!"
"My 6 year old is enjoying the summer camp and learning so much in the Italian class with Mrs. Carlucci and about different countries and cultures. She never wants to leave when I go to pick her up! That makes me very happy! What a great opportunity for our children to learn about the world! Thank you ENB Languages 4Kidz!"
Be the first to hear about upcoming course registration and special events.